Our companies share the same values of proactivity, efficiency and putting the customer-first. Every company employs the latest technology to deliver better solutions.
We offer the following services across the Group:
- reservoir modelling of geologically complex settings,
- reservoir development plans
- reserves assessment and certification
- development of enhanced oil recovery schemes
- unconventional resource development
- well and completion design
- conceptual field development studies
- engineering of modifications and repairs
- abandonment studies
With operating offices in Kuala Lumpur, and Brisbane, representative offices in Oman, India, London and Indonesia, Leap Energy is an international subsurface consulting and technology delivery group with over fifty staff and associates. Our projects are taking us throughout South-East Asia, Australia, the Middle-East and Europe. Leap Energy is a recognised technology innovator in mature field production optimisation and has developed Poseidon, a predictive analytics software package for conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
Step Change Engineering
Step Change Engineering is an Aberdeen based provider of facilities engineering focused on smaller modifications and development projects. We offer the full range of engineering disciplines and we have capable project and construction management teams.
Our systems, culture and capabilities are different to the norm in our industry :
- Our systems significantly reduce the manhours required to deliver projects
- We will not add a 30-40% project management fee
- We will lump sum projects to give you assurance of costs and reduced risk to you
- We can assist in the screening of your modifications and repair orders so that only those scopes that are really necessary are progressed
- We are using recent technology to eliminate offshore surveys.
Established in 2011 and with offices located in Stavanger (HQ) and Bergen, Ridge specializes in the provision of well engineering and consultancy services in the subsurface, drilling & wells, subsea and facilities disciplines in the Norwegian North Sea. The company has established a sound track record with its client base including around 20 major oilfield Operators, with projects delivered by a team of more than 90 specialist engineers. The business recently completed an acquisition of its own in December 2017, purchasing Ocean Maxwell, adding engineers with subsea, subsurface and facilities capabilities and enabling Ridge to provide a wider spectrum of services to clients in Norway, Denmark, UK and Singapore.
We are steadily building our Group and we will continue to add specialist service companies who bring us capabilities from exploration to abandonment. All of our companies will share the same values of proactivity, efficiency and putting the customer-first, and all will make use of the latest technology to deliver better solutions.